22 Mar Assistant Project Manager
Salary – 40 to 55 K (depend on experience & skills)
Education – B-Tech In Mechanical Engineering
Company Overview: Muvro is moving to the next level of growth and we are seeking to expand our team with an experienced Sales Manager. Muvro has become the largest, preferred manufacturer and supplier of conveyors, sorters, Automated Guided Vehicles, Manipulators. To better serve our customers, we have opened a manufacturing base in Ghaziabad. Our product range has expanded to include an extensive range of modular roller conveyors, belt conveyors, sorting equipment, zero tangent radius conveyors, pallet conveyors, and storage solutions.
Machine / Equipment Installation | Coordination with Client
Reporting to Management | Excellent Communication Skill
Strong mechanical aptitude and design capabilities
Able to Understand Electrical Work
Industrial Experience Nature: Automation/Automobile/Any machine manufacturing industry.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare a budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and incorporated in new projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ability to work with multiple projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Open for Pan India Travelling.