24 Mar Production Manager
Designation: Manager | Experience – 10-15 yrs.
Education – Mechanical (Degree/Diploma) | Salary- 70K-90 K
Industry: Automation /Automotive/ manufacturing industry
Responsibilities: We are looking for a candidate that will oversee production planning and management activities within the organization also develop a production plan, budget, and timelines according to production specifications. The candidate determines production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications. He will be Plan workflow and schedules for production departments and monitor production status and ensure timely delivery. He will assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities, Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines. Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements and accommodate new product development and enhancements. Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Determine equipment, materials, and manpower required to complete production.
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Validate raw material availability as per production –Daily/weekly.
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and computer literacy skills.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers.
- Being results and deadline-driven.
- Drawing understandability
- Good knowledge of geometric
- Machining process.
- Computer knowledge MS Office
- Task planning and tracking.