22 Mar Sales Manager
Overview: Muvro is experiencing major growth and we are seeking to expand our team with an experienced Sales Manager. Muvro has become the largest, preferred manufacturer and supplier of conveyors, sorters, Automated Guided Vehicles, Manipulators. To better serve our customers, we have opened a manufacturing base in Ghaziabad. Our product range has expanded to include an extensive range of modular roller conveyors, belt conveyors, sorting equipment, zero tangent radius conveyors, pallet conveyors, and storage solutions.
Reporting to the Plant head and share your sales planning with reputed directors and project Manager, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and providing customer support. You will identify potential markets, develop and implement sales strategies to further grow the business. Key tasks and responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Building and managing relationships with current and prospective customers, engineers, and Installation & Commissioning Team.
- Providing a high level of support to clients.
- Developing conveyor system concepts and designs to comply with specifications, product throughput, and client requirements.
- Preparation of tenders and technical documentation for presentation to clients.
- Contract negotiation.
- Project management.
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager, you shall have a minimum of 5 years experience in selling and designing end-to-end Robotics & Advanced Material Handling solutions. As a suitable candidate, you will require the following key attributes;
- A proven history in a sales role within the industry with sound knowledge and of Robotics & Conveyor System and sortation equipment.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and design capabilities.
- Customer-focused, professional, proactive, and results-driven.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic AutoCAD skills are desirable but not essential.
Remuneration includes your base salary, superannuation, car allowance, notebook computer, mobile phone, and the flexibility to work from home.
Academic skills: MBA