18 Mar Technician- Fitter
Posted at 15:58h in
- To study, read, and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents, and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
- To set up, arrange, and operate the equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor
- To assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- To contribute in fitting, building, or reconstruction of various parts to ensure a smooth process of component amalgamation
- To perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that the quality of products is maintained
- Should have experience of site installation
- Need to open for traveling Pan India
Qualification– ITI Fitter
Key Skill:- Machine Assembly Like- SPM, Manipulator, Conveyor.